Friday, June 5, 2009

The future of blogging and web2.0 - for me

I have spent many hours considering which direction this blog should go. I am still keen that resources are found that can be incorporated into the blended delivery of courses. However, there is so much more that can be discussed and reflected upon on this site. Reflection is key when writing a blog, as Tom Preskett a tutor on the course I have just completed discusses on his blog site http://tpreskett.blogspot.com/.

Originally I wanted to just find resources that I considered useful to teachers of business, management and teacher training courses. I can't stop here though I need to tell you about anything that I discover that I think will be useful to you as educators.; particularly in relation to web2.0 tools. Whilst studying the online course I chose blogging as my option to research and implement - this site is the result. However, I am interested in other web2.0 tools and how they can be used to enrich and inform us and our learners whether they are FE or HE students.

So please keep watching this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment